- This sophisticated Eolus Santoku Knife will become a centerpiece of functional art in your kitchen.
- Painstakingly honed, ultrasharp edge gives you exceptional cutting power to mince, slice, and chop.
- Hollow edged blade easily releases food after cutting.
- Constructed with special, yet tried and true, 440c Martensitic Stainless Steel, the blades edge gets fabulously sharp, stays sharp longer, and resists corrosion.
- The handle is constructed of a very specially curated wood-resin with brass detail, that is as much of a joy to look at as cut with.
- Blade is hand-sharpened to a 16-degree angle, double-beveled cutting edge.
- Fully guaranteed with Lifetime Warranty.
The Bear Creek Eolus Santoku knife is quite possibly the most beautiful knife you’ve ever laid eyes on. The santoku’s razor sharp edge readily slides thorough veggies, fruits, and proteins. This thinner blade is lighter and extremely agile to handle the most delicate cutting tasks. Hand forged from 440c Martensitic Stainless Steel, the blade features a cutting edge of 16 degrees. The exquisite wood-resin handle, with inlaid brass detail is a work of art. The Santoku knife will easily be the knife you’ll always want to reach for. Razor sharp durability and unmatched styling are wonderfully executed in every Bear Creek Knife.
A Bear Creek Knife must have all the ingredients of a great knife. It...
…must be different
Aren’t you tired of the boring black handled knife? We are too. We build our knives for function, sure, but we figured, “why not make it attractive too?” Bear Creek Knives are showstoppers in your kitchen. Because the beauty matches the performance, you can be sure you have the ultimate knife!
…must be Hand-made
At Bear Creek Knives, we love food, friends, and family. We also are of the mindset that having a great kitchen knife matters—and it does.
It is these principles that inspired us to begin making knives that are smart, functional, and of the highest quality (i.e., durable). And just like the best meals, our knives are handmade. Having encountered mass-produced knives and found them lacking, we set out to make a knife that not only meets—but exceeds—the expectations of even the most discriminating chef. We wanted the care and effort we put into every knife we make to be evident for the lifetime of your Bear Creek knife.
…must be of high-quality Construction
Despite the wide availability of essentially “disposable” cookie-cutter, mass-produced knives with the predictable (and cheap) black handles, we recognize that to many, knives are very personal. Personal care is put into each knife we make. Simply put, Bear Creek Knives are built to last, and we make them from the best materials we can source- like the special, yet tried and true 440c Martensitic Stainless Steel. Great knives become family heirlooms and are passed down through the generations. There is something truly spectacular about the feel of a high-quality knife in your hand. It should inspire your creativity and desire to make something special.
The first time you cut something with your Bear Creek knife, you feel the performance. It’s the culmination of the hand forging, the premium steel, the exotic handle materials, and the ergonomic sculpting of the handle. There is nothing quite like it, anywhere.