Breck Cleaver-Chef's KnifeRegular price $285.00
- Combining beautiful aesthetic with versatile function of both a cleaver and a chef’s knife, the Breck Cleaver-Chef's Knife will change the way you think about kitchen knives.
- The ultrasharp edge gives you exceptional cutting power to mince, slice, and chop.
- Large blade surface gives functional utility to slice-scoop-and-deliver technique.
- Constructed with special, yet tried and true, 440c Martensitic Stainless Steel, the blades edge gets fabulously sharp, stays sharp longer, and resists corrosion.
- The handle is constructed of a very specially curated wood-resin that looks tremendous and offers excellent control.
- Blade is hand-sharpened to a 16-degree angle, double-beveled cutting edge.
- Fully guaranteed with Lifetime Warranty.
The Bear Creek Cleaver-Chef's Knife is a ground breaking approach in knife design, combining the robust utility of a cleaver, the versatility of a chef’s knife, and a handle to ogle over. The Breck’s razor sharp edge readily slides thorough veggies, fruits, and proteins. The larger blade is robustly designed to handle heavy chop work, yet still comfortably cut and mince even the most delicate herbs . Separate a garlic clove, no problem. Mince and scoop, easy. Hand forged from 440c Martensitic Stainless Steel, the blade features a cutting edge of 16 degrees. The mirror finish blade combined with the atmospheric blue wood-resin handle is a display piece in your kitchen. Razor sharp durability and unmatched styling are wonderfully executed in every Bear Creek Knife.
(Note: We’re always making knives, but we’re a craft maker and we sell out / run low at times. If your knife is not immediately ready to ship, rest assured, when you order, we prioritize getting your knife to the front of our production schedule.)
- Steel: Hand forged 440c High Carbon, High Chromium, Martensitic Stainless Steel
- Steel Hardness: 58 hRc
- Blade Shape: Cleaver-Chef's
- Blade Type: Mirror, Full Tang
- Blade Length: 8.5"
Edge Type: Straight-back, Convex
- Edge Angle: 16º
- Handle Type: Wood-Resin
A Bear Creek Knife must have all the ingredients of a great knife. It...
…must be different
Aren’t you tired of the boring black handled knife? We are too. We build our knives for function, sure, but we figured, “why not make it attractive too?” Bear Creek Knives are showstoppers in your kitchen. Because the beauty matches the performance, you can be sure you have the ultimate knife!
…must be Hand-made
At Bear Creek Knives, we love food, friends, and family. We also are of the mindset that having a great kitchen knife matters—and it does.
It is these principles that inspired us to begin making knives that are smart, functional, and of the highest quality (i.e., durable). And just like the best meals, our knives are handmade. Having encountered mass-produced knives and found them lacking, we set out to make a knife that not only meets—but exceeds—the expectations of even the most discriminating chef. We wanted the care and effort we put into every knife we make to be evident for the lifetime of your Bear Creek knife.
…must be of high-quality Construction
Despite the wide availability of essentially “disposable” cookie-cutter, mass-produced knives with the predictable (and cheap) black handles, we recognize that to many, knives are very personal. Personal care is put into each knife we make. Simply put, Bear Creek Knives are built to last, and we make them from the best materials we can source- like the special, yet tried and true 440c Martensitic Stainless Steel. Great knives become family heirlooms and are passed down through the generations. There is something truly spectacular about the feel of a high-quality knife in your hand. It should inspire your creativity and desire to make something special.
The first time you cut something with your Bear Creek knife, you feel the performance. It’s the culmination of the hand forging, the premium steel, the exotic handle materials, and the ergonomic sculpting of the handle. There is nothing quite like it, anywhere.